Shown below are the six federations in the IWA, listed in the order in which they are processed. Click on the name of the federation that your league belongs to for a list of the current league champions. (If you don't know what federation your league is in, look at the list further down this page, or on the back of your league bulletin, or consult the list of leagues at the end of the online IWA Report.)
This information is updated each week, along with the Hold Values, so check back often.
These documents apply to all leagues, while the rest of the documents listed below pertain to specific leagues. Note that PDF files work best when you download them and then use a program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. To download a file below, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As..."
- Vote #6: What names should we use for the standard regional titles? Click HERE for the ballot.
- Contest entry form: For details about State Wrestling, click HERE. You can sign up by including the necessary information in an email; you do not have to fill out this form.
- Vote #5: Should the ladies' titles in the IWA Report be mixed in with the men's instead of having their own section? Click HERE for a sample which uses Zach Gargus's suggestion!
- IWA Report: Click HERE for the latest issue (Vol. 25, No. 9 -- July 2020). Due to space constraints, the print version often omits Top 20 lists and/or the current list of leagues; that information is available in the HTML version, which is located HERE.
- Match Selection Sheet: Although most of our players submit matches via email using plain text, some prefer to print a match form, fill it out, and send us a photo, while others use a program to add text on top of the PDF form. Click HERE for a printable match form.
The current bulletins from all our leagues are available below. These PDF files are updated the same day the federation results are posted and include everything the snail mail versions have, with the added bonus that some feature trash talk pages in full color.
If you want us to continue providing results this way, contact Kimberly and tell her you'd like to "go green." We'll stop sending you printed bulletins, which will help keep our prices low, and you'll get the warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from knowing you just helped save the planet. Everyone wins!
We also provide timely results in HTML format! While these are currently limited to match outcomes, the files are smaller than their PDF counterparts, and are less likely to cause browser instability, as PDF files occasionally do.