Shown below are the six federations in the IWA, listed in the order in which they are processed. Click on the name of the federation that your league belongs to for a list of the current league champions. (If you don't know what federation your league is in, look at the list further down this page, or on the back of your league bulletin, or consult the list of leagues at the end of the online IWA Report.)
This information is updated each week, along with the Hold Values, so check back often.
These documents apply to all leagues, while the rest of the documents listed below pertain to specific leagues. Note that PDF files work best when you download them and then use a program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. To download a file below, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As..."
- Vote #3: should we continue listing how many times each wrestler and/or manager retains a title in the IWA Report? Click HERE for the ballot!
- Vote #2: should we include a list of each wrestler's total strategy points in the league bulletins? Also, should we make any changes to our guest referee feature? Click HERE for the ballot!
- Vote #1: Please email us and let us know if we should keep the new look for the league bulletins, or return to the system we used from 2002 to 2019. The ID numbers will remain in the rankings either way, since that change proved to be popular. Also, review THIS PDF, which shows six possible ways to format the rankings pages, and send us a list rating them all from best to worst. Note that all six contain the same info, and use the same font size and vertical spacing; the only difference between them is the way the info is arranged.
- IWA Report: Click HERE for the latest issue (Vol. 25, No. 4 -- March 2020). Due to space constraints, the print version often omits Top 20 lists and/or the current list of leagues; that information is available in the HTML version, which is located HERE.
- Match Selection Sheet: Although most of our players submit matches via email using plain text, some prefer to print a match form, fill it out, and send us a photo, while others use a program to add text on top of the PDF form. Click HERE for a printable match form.
- Contest results: For a list of the winners from Imagimania, click HERE.
The current bulletins from all our leagues are available below. These PDF files are updated the same day the federation results are posted and include everything the snail mail versions have, with the added bonus that some feature trash talk pages in full color.
If you want us to continue providing results this way, contact Kimberly and tell her you'd like to "go green." We'll stop sending you printed bulletins, which will help keep our prices low, and you'll get the warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from knowing you just helped save the planet. Everyone wins!
We also provide timely results in HTML format! While these are currently limited to match outcomes, the files are smaller than their PDF counterparts, and are less likely to cause browser instability, as PDF files occasionally do.